So long as you’re not replacing any windows or doors, winter is perfect for redesigning your kitchen with home painters in Portage. Snow on the ground means all housework happens indoors. With so much time spent inside, it’s no wonder that many homeowners choose winter to do their interior projects. When you hire home painters in Portage, you make sure that the work gets done quickly with minimal interruption.
Save more with home painters in portage
Van Tuinen Painting’s home painting services not only give your kitchen a great new look for winter and beyond, but they also help you save more. Redesigning a kitchen through professional painting is a great option when the alternative is a complete remodel. Remodeling can rack up costs quickly, from parts to labor. By comparison, your redesign through interior painting provides a new aesthetic for your home for a fraction of the cost.
Other simple solutions
When thinking about a redesign of your kitchen, there are other ways to switch things up alongside your new paint. Some ideas to consider include:
- Temporary backsplashes – A temporary backsplash can easily change the mood of kitchen, from country classic to a sleek modern appeal
- Swap out hardware – With your cabinets getting painted, you can change out the handles for a completely different look without the cost of replacing the entire unit.
- Add plantlife – Adding in some plants to your kitchen can bring a refreshing feeling and a splash of color for an exciting appearance.
- Change or add rugs – Whether a small rug in front of your sink or a runner that lies across the length of your kitchen, rugs in new colors and patterns add a very different appearance to any space.
- Update lighting – Updating lighting can breathe new life into a room. New, bright LEDs can give your kitchen a pleasing glow that makes the room feel like new.
Whatever you choose to do to change up your kitchen, cabinet painting from home painters in Portage is one of the best options for a big change for less cost. Whether you need our recommendation or know what you want with your new kitchen colors, give us a call!