If there is one thing a potential home buyer loves, it’s a house they don’t have to paint. A house needing exterior painting has decreased curb appeal and a house with out dated interior paint has decreased property value.
At Van Tuinen Painting, we can give your home the curb appeal that makes it more attractive to a potential buyer. You can expect a 50-100% return on investment when you pull the trigger on a much needed paint job. Sprucing up your home can be reasonably priced — especially if it helps your home sell a little faster!
Here are a few examples of how Van Tuinen Painting can help your home increase its appeal:
- Washing the exterior of your home and deck is sometimes all it takes to give your home a fresher look. Plus, we’ll arrange window washing so they sparkle too!
- First impressions are everything. A fresh coat of paint on the front or back door, or a newly painted front entryway is a great way to make a good first impression.
- Does your house just need a few touchups? If the outside of your house isn’t too bad, touching up the rough, peeling surfaces might alleviate a potential buyer’s concern about the condition of the house.
- Every house gets some wear and tear inside, but now is the time to patch, prime and paint those holes, cracks or stains on the wall or ceiling. You don’t want potential buyers worrying about leaks just because of the water stain on the ceiling from that one time little Jimmy flooded the bathtub.
- Most people will look down as they walk down the steps into your basement, so the first thing they’ll see is the floor. Make your basement seem brighter and more inviting with a fresh coat of paint on the concrete basement floor.
- Remember that deep purple color your high school daughter begged to have in her bedroom? Are you sure that potential buyer loves purple too? It’s usually a good idea to cover vivid colors with a neutral color.
- Ask your realtor what they think. Sometimes a complete interior or exterior paint job is just what it takes to move a potential buyer to pull the trigger.
Van Tuinen Painting will help you make your home ready for the market. We have had past customers whose house wouldn’t sell until we gave it a facelift. And, we know you have a budget. We will do everything possible to brighten up your home without emptying your wallet.