Kalamazoo and Portage Office
Portage, MI 49002
We are among Kalamazoo’s and Portage’s very best commercial and industrial painters contractors, and have been for over 40 years.
Our Kalamazoo commercial and industrial painting client list includes many of the area’s best-known companies and organizations.
Ask us for a free, no-obligation estimate, and you’ll have it quickly. And we accept payment by check or credit card.
Our commercial painting and industrial painting customers in Kalamazoo and Portage depend on us to do the job right with minimal disruption to their operation. Our lead painters will work with you to seamlessly plan your project and complete it on time. And we’re available to do our work second or third shift — whatever it takes to accommodate your needs.
The job isn’t complete until it meets our high standards and your 100% satisfaction.
Our Services include:
- Interior/exterior painting and staining
- Cabinet painting and refinishing
- Deck cleaning, staining and sealing
- Woodwork — stain, varnish and lacquer
- Drywall and plaster repairs
- Wallpaper hanging and removal
- Pressure washing
- Color selection advice
Careful attention is paid to every detail, including site clean-up. Every job begins with a thorough walk-through and detailed proposal and ends with a quality job that you’re satisfied with. Put our experience to work on your next project!
The Van Tuinen Painting Advantage:
- Job-site safety and environmental compliance
- Full-time office staff and customer support
- Courteous, professional painters — no seasonal help or subcontractors
- The best paint products available for your commercial or industrial building. We’ll consult with our paint suppliers when needed
- A proven track record since 1974
- We’ll request an evaluation from you and share the results with our employees. We’ve found it to be an important part of our ongoing commitment to quality workmanship and unbeatable customer service
- We are fully licensed
Our painters understand that they are guests at your facility, and will treat your property with respect. Just one of the reasons many of our customers remain loyal for decades — some dating back to 1980!